mandag den 11. november 2013

Photoshoot: Urban Maiden


This weekend I had the great joy of once again modelling for the talented photographer mr. Christian Møllnitz of Imagen Photography, and this time I got to do it in my frills!

It was cold, it was wet and it was quite the adventure crossing the dark waters (an empty, muddy lot) to get to the abandoned silos, but I had a blast as always and we got some stunning photos out of it!
Personally, I love the contrast of sweet and elegant classic Lolita in an urban setting with the graffiti and concrete walls.

OK, on to the photos I picked out especially for you!













Coord Rundown:
JSK and Bonnet: Infanta
Blouse: HMHM
Coat: HMHM
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Offbrand
Parasol: Alice and the Pirates
Accessories: Offbrand

2 kommentarer :

  1. That bonnet looks lovely on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wow, thank you! :D That means a lot! I just love bonnets. In my opinion they are the most elegant headpiece- Like a frame of frills and lace around your face.

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...